Social Icons

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Make money Online program


My name is Eric Sachs. I think you could call a "regular guy". I'm 42, married and have 4 children. I've been in the wholesale mortgage business for the past 13 years or so. I'm pretty good with computers (the basics).
I have a friend (Brian) who is in his early 20 's. Brian did a "job" traditional and Internet Marketing for a living. Average of $ 3,000-$ 4,000 per month and only runs about two hours per week. When I asked him why he did not only work more to make more money, his answer was "I hate to work." In fact, is a young boy, single and probably not really needs to make any more money. He is perfectly content "work" from home on his laptop a couple of hours a week. I always envied him.googleadesnse.com
Recently (about 3 months ago) I asked Brian as I could get into Internet Marketing. At first, he was basically trying to talk me out of it. When he realized that he was serious, he finally sat down in front of a computer and raised a Blog site that has been done by someone called Kelly Felix. I said that Kelly and his partner (Mike Long) were basically Internet gurus who both had made millions online. They put together a "how to" program called bring fresh. Bring the fresh is a step-by-step guide to Internet Marketing and making money online. My friend Brian told me that if I was interested in making money with Internet Marketing, I should get program Mike and Kelly. He spoke very highly of the two guys behind bring cool and I think also told Kelly that he met Felix at one point.
I am a person very skeptical by nature and I'm not one to jump into a purchase of some kit online and usually. Brian had not suggested this, I never would have bought. It was based on the referral of Brian's adamant that I decided to spend the $ 97 and get fresh lead. In hindsight, it was almost a hundred bucks best I ever spent!
First off, both Kelly and Mike are just a couple of young guys, "normal" who did literally millions online with their methods. With the cool, they basically disclose every detail of what they do to make money. As a result the fresh member, you are actually looking over their shoulders while they put new sites together to make even more money! The main "Fast Start Guide" is a step-by-step project on exactly what to do to get up and running web sites and make money. It is not necessary to have knowledge of web design or background to use bring fresh. You only need to be able to follow simple instructions. It is easy to literally as "do this, then do this, then do this ..." There is a huge segment on market research-how to find the best and most productive markets to advertise in. They teach you everything there is to know about SEO (Search Engine Optimization) and also give a ton of information about converting (actually convince people to buy what you're selling once they find their way to your sites.
In addition to all the instructions and examples, as a member of bring the cool you have access to not only a forum that Kelly and Mike set up for their members, but you can also e-mail them directly and actually answer their email! It is a AMAZING program and is really everything imaginable to know about Internet Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, SEO and making money online.
Started immediately and within 2 weeks, I had my first site listed on Google page 1! It was about 3 months and now I have about 19 sites and are all listed on the page-1 Google. Are averaged about $ 2,000-$ 3,000 in income per month from all my sites. I have a normal "day job" and a very busy life at home with the four guys so I only have time to work on this evening. I spend about 1-2 hours every night working on my sites (like very much). I spend a lot of time watching the analytics (records or reports of visitors to my sites). I'll probably lose too much time looking at analytics but it is fascinating to me. My plan is to continue on this path and hopefully doing Internet Marketing as my only source of employment. I have a dream to be able to work on the North Shore of Kauai, from my laptop, one day. Can you imagine how awesome that would be? The thing is, that the objective is not too far away! I just need to be able to spend more time on this stuff.
However, if you have any interest at all to make money online working from home, internet marketing, etc ... or, if you only know how to get a site ranked on-page 1 of Google, you absolutely cannot go wrong with bringing fresh. Is $ 97 dollars for a life time that includes all instruction, video, PDF, access to forums and personal attention from Kelly and Mike. If you decide to get the program (and I recommend course) are confident in saying that as you do what they say to do, you will make money in your first month. How much money depends on a lot of things, but it is all up to you at that point. You will have all the tools you need are at your disposal.google.com
I close with a final point-this site, what you're on now ... you have found this and then read this article because of the techniques I learned with bring the fresh. I just think it is so COOL!
Good luck with whatever you decide, please let me know if I can answer questions you may have.autoblogsamuria.com

No comments: