Social Icons

Friday, February 1, 2013

Big List of Free Credit Reports, Free Credit Scores, and Free Credit Monitoring


I’ve been getting some questions related to credit reports – perhaps it’s the New Year and people are trying to get back on track? Sounds like a good idea no matter what, so here’s a braindump, er… ongoing compilation of all the ways I can think of to get free credit reports, free credit scores, and free credit monitoring services.
Remember that there are three major consumer credit bureaus – Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion – all with possibly different data. A few of these offers require a free trial and noted as such, which is not preferred but I am not completely opposed to as you’re getting something of value for free. My personal rule is that I always cancel them the SAME DAY, preferably within an hour after saving what I need, that way there is nothing to forget. I’m only human as well!

Social Icons

Free Blogger

Free Blogger Templates